Friday, May 30, 2008

...and ONE FULL YEAR LATER....


My very first sock!
After wanting to construct (hey, this is NOT knitting...
making a sock is MAJOR construction for a novice, such as myself) a sock for such a long time, summer rolled around with the opportunity to take a class at 'Twist', the premier yarn shop in Wichita!
Jackie and Becca were my patient teachers (handholders, endless mistake-fixers) and Lynn and Linda, my fellow classmates. It was a great experience, but gives a whole new meaning to me for 'stitch 'n bitch'!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sonja! So Cool!! Aren't Jackie and Becca the Best?

Girl, I've been so busy - I'm sorry I haven't replied to your sweet sweet email. I'm hoping to start an informal knitting group on Saturday mornings at the donut shop! Wanna come? :)